- On 27th March, 2023, Rajasthan School of Law organised an interactive session with Ms. Raminder Kaur Sidhu, Civil judge cum Judicial Magistrate PCS(J), on the topic of “Journey from being a Student to Judicial Officer“. She guided the students about preparation of Judicial services exams and challenges faced by a Judicial Officer.
- On 10th July, 2021 Dr. Bagisha Suman, assistant professor at the Department of Political Science, Faculty of Social Sciences, Banaras Hindu University Varanasi gave an insight into “The Understanding and Study of Political Theory and Political Ideologies in contemporary Times”. Through her lecture she took us through 2,400 years of the study of political theorisation and how it has transcended both time and space.
- On 31st July, 2021 IPR club of Rajasthan School of Law for women organized a session on ‘Intellectual Property Rights with respect to Geographical Indications‘. Ms. Taruna Jakhar, Assistant Professor and Associate Head for Centre of IPR at Institute of Law, Nirma University gave an insight into the understanding and study of IPR and it’s purpose in contemporary time.
- On 9th October 2021 Rajasthan school of law for women organised a guest lecture on “Cyber security and Legal Mandate“. The aim was to enlighten the Importance of Cyber Security to students. Dr. CB Sharma, IPS (Retd.) shared an insight about cyber security and what all legal actions can be taken against the violation.
- On 15th November, 2021 Rajasthan School of Law for Women in an effort to enhance the researching and writing skills of the students, organised a session. Mr. Raghav Arora, Managing Editor of Lawyersclub India on the topic “Taking of as a Lawyer : Research Writing, Presenting and More” he gave an insight about how a legal issue is resolved through a process of fact-finding, researching law and precedent, conducting analysis and explaining the results.
- On 15th November, 2021 Rajasthan School of Law for Women, Jaipur organised a virtual session on the topic ‘Importance of M.S. Word for Research‘ for the students. The resource person for the session Dr. Jayanti Goyal (head department of Computer science in Kanoria P.G. Mahila Mahavidyalaya), enlightened everyone about the use of M.S Word for research in today’s era and also clarified all the relevant doubts of the students regarding the same.
- On 24th November 2021 Rajasthan School of Law for Women, Jaipur organised a session on the topic ‘Importance and Development of Verbal Ability with respect to Law‘ for the students. The resource person for the session Mr. Shiprak Khandal, Verbal Ability Trainer. Sir explained role and use of English in legal writing, drafting and various competitions like moot courts, debates, seminars, workshops, article writing.
- On 4th December, 2021 Rajasthan School of Law for Women organized a guest lecture on the topic “Scope of Liability for Personal Guarantors under the Insolvency and Bankruptcy Code, 2016” the session was delivered by Ms. Malini Jain (Advocate). Ma’am enlightened the students with her experience and knowledge. She gave an insight on the Insolvency and Bankruptcy Code, 2016 with a detailed view on the topic.
- On 21st February 2022 Rajasthan School of Law for Women in collaboration with RootCure Homeopathy organized a health awareness session on the topic “Women’s Health”. The Speaker for the session was Dr. Anamika Jalandra a renowned consultant from Mumbai currently working at RootCure Homeopathy and also associated with Mumba Devi Hospital (Mumbai) for research and development.
- On 21st May, 2022, Rajasthan School of Law for Women conducted a lecture on “Consumer Awareness for Society“. The guest speaker of the event was Mr. Devendra Mohan Mathur (Advocate, Rajasthan High Court) who enlightened the students with ample of knowledge on Consumer Protection Act, 2019. Sir also discussed various measures in order to protect consumer from unfair trade practices. He gave a vivid outlook on consumer awareness by giving practical examples of cases of fraud with customers.
21st May, 2022: Rajasthan School of Law for Women, Jaipur conducted a guest lecture on the topic “Consumer Awareness for Society” by Mr. Devendra Mohan Mathur (Advocate, Rajasthan High Court) who discussed various measures to protect consumers against unfair trade practices.
· 6th and 7th July, 2022: Rajasthan School of Law for Women organized a guest lecture on the topic “Status of Women in Hindu Joint Family” on 6th and 7th July, 2022. The speaker for the lecture was Dr. Anju Gahlot, Assistant Professor, University of Rajasthan.
· 13th July, 2022: Rajasthan School of Law for Women conducted guest lecture on the topic “Emerging Arena of ADR Competitions for Law Students”. The speaker of the event was Mr. Madhav Dadhich (Advocate, Supreme Court of Indian).
6th January, 2023: IPR club organized a guest lecture on “Introduction to Intellectual Property Awareness- Patents, designs, trademarks, Copyrights, SICLDR and GI” which was delivered by Ms. Chhavi Garg who is NIPAM officer & examiner of Patents, Designs & Trademarks, Department of Promotion for Industry & International Trade (DPIIT) Ministry of Commerce and Industry, Government of India.
· 7th January, 2023: A session on ‘How and when to start preparing for RJS’ was delivered by Ms. Pratibha Chauhan. She provided guidance to students on how and when to prepare for RJS exam with an informative and interactive session.