Rajasthan School of Law for Women, Jaipur
- Kanishka Rathore, student of Rajasthan School of Law for Women (RAJ AIR SQN NCC) has secured ‘A’ grade in NCC B certificate exam 2022-23 held in February 2023 at NCC complex.
- Shreya Swami, student of semester IV got felicitated with Tvesha Global Foundation Women’s Award, 2023 given to women for their achievement in various fields i.e., in academics & curricular activities. Building themselves to serve humanity at large.
- Ms. Sakshi khandelwal of 4th semester secured runner up position in RTI compitition in Rajasthan law festival organized by vidhishala in collaboration with Ranka Public Charitable Trust.
- Team comprising of Akanksha Shekhawat, Mansi Choudhary (Sem III) and Sneha Joshi (Sem I) were selected for Semi-Final in National Moot Court Competition 2022 held on 1st and 2nd November, 2022 organized by Jyotirao Phule University, Jaipur.
Neha Jasuja (Sem VIII)
Core Council Member , WICCI Anti Domestic Abuse Council , Rajasthan (1 feb 2022 – 31 dec 2022). Organising Committee Member in Asia Pacific Pre Vis Moot.
Student Member – World Cyber Security Forum, United States Institute of Peace, American Bar Association, New York State Bar Association, Chartered Institute of Arbitrators, London, International Council of Jurists, London, THAC Thailand Arbitration Centre, Karuna Mediation & Arbitration Institute, California Arbitration (CaIArb)
Young ITA Member of Institute for Transnational Arbitration.
YIAG Member of London Court of International Arbitration (LCIA).
Umera Sayyed (Sem III) – Miss Rhythm in Rhythm Fest at JECRC University (April 2023)
Moot Court team of Mitsu Choudhary, Anjali Sharma (Semester VII) and Soumya Sharma (Semester I) won best memorial award in MJRP Academy of Law National Moot Court Competition 1-2nd November, 2022.
- Moot team of Mansi Choudhary, Akanksha Shekhawat (Semester III) and Sneha Joshi (Semester I) qualified for Semi-Final Round in MJRP Academy of Law National Moot Court Competition 1-2nd November, 2022.
- Students of Rajasthan School of Law for Women participated in National Moot Court Competition organised by Mahatama Jyoti Rao Phoole University, Jaipur on 1st and 2nd Novemember. Its a proud moment for college as Moot team of RSLW was awarded with the Title BEST MEMORIAL. The team comprised of Mitsu Chaudhary(7th semester) , Anjali Sharma ( 7th semester ) and Soumya Sharma (1st semester).
- Students of Rajasthan School of Law for Women participated in the National Moot Court Competition 2022, held on 1st and 2nd november, organised by Mahatama Jyoti Rao Phole University Jaipur, Rajasthan. The team comprised of Akanksha Shekhawat (3rd sem), Mansi Choudhary (3rd sem) and Sneha Joshi (1st sem), they were among the TOP FOUR teams selected for semi-finals out of the total twenty teams and were awarded certificate and trophy.
- Ms. Mitsu Choudhary secured 1st Position amongst all law college in B.A.,LL.B. Semester II (2019-20) examination of University of Rajasthan.
- Ms. Neha Jasuja of VI Semester Secured 1st Position in Article Writing Competition organised by CANS NGO AND CCI.
- Ms. Shubh Kanwar Rathore of II Semester was awarded as the Earth Ambassador by United Nations green revolution ICCE.
- Ms. Mansi Choudhary of II Semester : Articles got published in De jure nexus Law Journal, Jus Corpus Law Journal.
- Ms. Umera Sayyed of II Semester received an award from my NGO Shikhar for doing welfare work in Covid for people.
- Ms. Daniya Roshan of III Semester : 1st prize İnternational Debate Competition Jaipur Law Fest December 2020-21, 1st prize national legal quiz Jaipur Law Fest December 2020-21
- Ms. Akshara Kalla of II Semester member of Basket Ball Team, secured 1st Position in the IIT Jodhpur Open Nationals Tournament.
- Student of VI Semester, Ms. Avni Bansal’s Poem got published in the book ‘Shabdo Ki Baate’ by Flairs and Galirs publisher .
- Ms. Devansha Kumawat of III Semester got first prize amongst her group of interns at Rajasthan State Human Rights Commission.
- Ms. Tanisha Verma of II Semester – AIS Student Ambassador