Rajasthan School Of Law for Women
1. Students Activities during Session 2020-21
- Student of IV Semester, Riya Gupta Publication of Article in Fast Forward Justice’s Law Journal (IISN : 2581-6713) on the topic of “Homosexuality – Is it a Crime”.
- Student of IV Semester, Akansha Pancholy and Pratiksha Chouhan’s article “Do all People have Right to Marriage” got published in the International Journal of Law management and Humanity ISSN 2581-5369.
- Team of RSLW qualified 1st Round i.e. memorial selection round in 10th UFYLC Ranka Moot Court, 2021.
- Hiba Naaz of II Semester won Cambridge Union Debate organized by Social Public Speaking Community.
- Ms. Neha Jasuja of III Semester has undergone many internships and courses online and served as Jury Member in virtual debates and awarded as Best Interjector organized by De Jure News.
- Student of III Semester, Avni Bansal secured 93% National quiz competition conducted by Rajasthan University on topic of sports law.
- Ms. Mitsu Choudhary of III Semester secured 1st Position in Intercollege online debate competition on “Media Trial are an Interference in the Judicial Proceeding” on 30.10.2020 organized by KMM, Jaipur.
- Student of III Semester, Muskan Singhal secured 3rd position in Asian Student Fedration National Quiz Competition on Law of Torts, 2020.
- Ms. Daniya Roshan of 1st Semester grabbed following positions in Kasturi Youth Festival organized by KMM, Jaipur from 10th to 13th February, 2021:
- 1st Position in English Debate Competition
- 2nd Position in Just a Minute
- 3rd Position in Quiz Competition
- Neha Jasuja (Semester IV) – Member at Young ICCA, Leading Arbitration Community, Secretary (Steering Committee), Association of India Students.
- Anshu Singh (Semester II) – Member of Digital Media Team and Campus Ambassador at Law Mentoring.
- Shreya Swami (Semester II) – Member of Jaipur Social Public Speaking Community.
Student of ongoing semesters interned at in the year 2020-2021
- National Human Rights Commission
- State Information Commission, Maharastra
- Under Supreme Court AOR, Wajahat Ansari
- PKA Advocates, Jaipur
- CL Agarwal Library in High Court of Rajasthan
- Mahila Suraksha Sahayta Kendra (MSSK)
- Pawan Surana and Associates
- Law Informants, Law Mentoring, Legisnation, Lawcutor